This summer join other bikers in riding around Lake Nipissing while raising money for a men's homeless shelter! It will be a day long event, so you can take your time and enjoy the sights as you circle the lake.
Cost: $25 registration fee per bike
Free registration if you raise $100 or more
Time: Registration from 8:30 until 9:30
The ride begins at 10:00
The BBQ at Lakeshore Church is at 5:00 p.m.
Meeting Location: Esso Station at 280 Pinewood Park Dr.
Ending Location: Lakeshore Missionary Church (656 Lakeshore Dr)
1) Participation in the event
2) BBQ dinner after the event*
*BBQ dinner costs $10 for non-participants
You can get a "Let Hope Ride" t-shirt for only $15. They will be available for purchase the day of the event, or if you would like one in advance please contact us.
There are two ways to register:
1) Complete the fillable registration form and email it to email@example.com; or
2) Register online here.
If you are not able to participate in the ride, but plan on attending the BBQ dinner please let us know by entering your name online here.
Paying your Registration Fee
You can pay the $25 registration fee either by cash or cheque at...
1) Hope Awaits Ministries (390 First Ave E.) before the event
2) The Esso Station (280 Pinewood Park Dr.) upon check in the morning of the event
NOTE: all cheques are to be made payable to Hope Awaits Ministries
Forms For Participants Use
1) Waiver Form - the waiver form needs to be signed and submitted by each participant prior to the start of the event
2) Pledge Form - the pledge form can be used for collecting donations for your team. Note: all donations of $20 or more are eligible to receive a charitable tax receipt.
Please click here to view the route.